Monday 22 February 2010

Level design

I've been working on level design or to be more precise unreal level design. Bsp modeling was and still a bit vague for. I want to make the best use of the tool available so I still trying to figure out what the best way to go. So as an exercise and also a good way to gain experiment I started working on tutorial.

So from those experience came this level






















I follow 3dBuzz and Eat3d tutorial on level and I got some good insight on how to build a level using the puzzle method of the engine. 

I'm still thinking on how to integrate Zbrush onto the process.I which to sculpt and texture everything inside zbrush using poly-paint noise and zapplink. It sound feasible but I still looking for the fastest workflow as I'm planned to do a entire city planning ahead is the best I can do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment