Saturday 27 February 2010

Two post in a Row : little Update.


So I did this one a while ago. But I didn't finish it. I was trying some polypainting technique. From what I can say is the detail aren't obvious and it's less precise than image reference but the color and the tone aren't wash out from distance. In fact it feel more natural from some point of view. My model still need some refinement but I4m pretty satisfied with it. I've already finish the normal map but I wish to unwrap properly to work the spec and diffuse map on photoshop.


I started working on the story and it's taking shape. I've finish the design of the main enemies and I my post my sketches.

Forgot to say it's the normal map version. check the polycount on the last picture. 6k !!! Pretty nice ?









No comments:

Post a Comment