Thursday 11 February 2010

Little preview

Little preview on my incoming game, Skullz.

I started that project a long ago but I have to ditched it for several reasons.

this is a link of my first environnement.

http://forums.xna.com/forums/p/10562/55425.aspx#55425

The game changed a lot and now it's not a men but a women who's going to hunt down the enemy.

Anyway Krysalid is on hiatus for the moment, UDk is not really good for combat game or at least I4m not experienced enogh with it to come up with a good gameplay. In another hand I've been playing around with the unrealscript and I managed to set up a tps with the original skullz character.

Without any more delay the picture.







more dramatic lighting




that's it for the moment. I may start working on the game play and the enemy design.

No comments:

Post a Comment